Sunday, July 19, 2009

What can i do???

i was lost
i couldnt concentrate on my study
help help
i really dont want to retake or resit any paper
heard that it was not easy
but this is just only the beginning
i cant even do well in only 6 subjects
how can i still survive for the next 4years
the course will be goin tougher and tougher
i will only getting lost and lost
what should i do
i know what is my problem
but i still cant control myself
i was SUPER LAZY
i force myself to study but my mind was not on the book
i was thinking of other things and couldnt concentrate on it
haiz

i enjoyed life in kampar
freedom!!!
but now i prefer at home
at least my parents will always encourage me to study and can control me
and maybe i can concentrate if i m at home
but i cant change the reality
i was now away from home
always study at last minute is not a good way
i will try my best to do well in my study
GAMBATEH

still that phrase:
WHAT CAN I DO???

5 comments:

  1. honesty..me oso cant concentrate well..
    d only thing tat i can do is to FORCE myself..
    no matter how hard oso FORCE myself..at least can memorise some...just dun let urself hav any excuses to run away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as u....
    i oso bcom lazy n lazy...
    but,tats my life,i still must accept it izzit?
    as u said....
    freedom,make us lost ourself...
    这只是你生命中的一部分,加油。。。
    未来有更远的路。。。
    别逼的自己太紧。。。

    u better den me wat,u got a gang of frens supporting u...
    different from me,in class,i dun hav gang 1,wan go class oso think later wil got ppl sit bside me or not...
    so,u can do it well 1,coz,u got THEM...
    gambateh cutie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....
    wana study F6 now?? LOL
    if u can survive SPM, college oso u can eh...
    whr is ur keyakinan diri couz??
    u r a strong girl k??
    u muz achieve an excellent result to prove that u BOLEH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still donwan f6
    haha
    SPM not same with college lo
    haiz
    anyway
    thx
    =D

    ReplyDelete