Friday, May 22, 2009

last day of orientation

group photos of G24

li ping,me & choi kuan
me & li ping
me & choi kuan
me & our GF-vinnie
me & our AGF-sunny
me with TARC t-shirt
my TARC temporarily ID

v enjoyed oursleves alot 2day...
performances were start according to the number of group...
i was in group24 so will be the last group 2 perform...
gt 3 types of performances which was dance,sing & drama...
some performances were funny & interesting...
our group sing 3songs which was 朋友,my love & we're all in this 2gether...
when v were singing,every1 down the stage was singing along with us & raising their hands with the music...
every1 seemed enjoying & the judges too...
at first v tot v won get any prizes as other group's performance was strong enough...
after all performances...
was the time for prize giving ceremony...
there were alot prizes such as best station,best outdoor games,best attendance,best flag,best dance,best drama,best song,the most entertain dance,the most entertain drama,the most entertain song......
without our thoughts,
v get the best attendance & the most entertain song...
every1 of our group was screaming & shocked...
of coz vry happy with the results...
aftertat,was photo taking session...
every1 was busy taking photos for memories...

1 comment:

  1. with ur long long hair... i'm envy enough...
    with the recent activities, i'm like going back to NS camp.
    wahaha!!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete